Vintage Illinois Watch Discussion Forum
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:53 pm
Yes. It is a W420 but I doubt you will find one.
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:46 am
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:19 pm
- Location: NJ
Moderator Illinois Watch Forum
Still, Just living in Rick's world...
- Posts: 594
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:01 am
I have some of the crystals in stock if you are still looking for 1.
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:29 am
- Location: Spain
Good job. I'm sure the watch will look perfect.
You can to look for in eBay or speak with Fred. He has crystals.
Gabe, I'm sure GS will be plexi for ensign, although I always prefer to use crystal
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests