Looking for some information

Post comments of photos of new or modern day watches.
Skyward1

Looking for some information

#1 Post by Skyward1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:15 pm

So I have started getting some pretty interesting watches in lately but this one I am having a hard time finding anything on. I am wondering if anyone could help identify this watch and possibly point me in the right direction as to its value.

It says, "Christian Dior" but no model and I have no idea how to open it.

Tags:

JerseyMo

Re: Looking for some information

#2 Post by JerseyMo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:08 pm

look very carefully around the case back edge for a thin groove or notch. that would be the aera to insert blade into in order to open the back.

value? well it would have been better if it said GUCCI and still that would not add much.
“Someday, and that day may never come, I’ll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift”

Skyward1

#3 Post by Skyward1 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:19 pm

This brand seems to be pretty high priced but I never even knew about it. Gucci would be nice but I am waiting for the Breitling to show up. :lol:

JerseyMo

#4 Post by JerseyMo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:22 pm

it seem than you have found some information on it related to value. Here is a Dior that is not much - 311914280535 and here is one that is more - 272565738860
So it looks like there is a wide gap with this brand name.
“Someday, and that day may never come, I’ll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift”