No response to Issue

Share your suggestions, ideas and concerns about the forum
3whiterag

No response to Issue

#1 Post by 3whiterag » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:45 am

Well Today is Monday and last Wednesday I sent an email to the Admins about an issue I have with posting photos, so far NO response at all. VERY disappointing! I was so looking forward to being an active member of the site. Maybe not so much now.

watchdoc

Re: No response to Issue

#2 Post by watchdoc » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:34 am

A lot of forums don't allow "new" members to post photos due to spammers, as I'm sure you're aware. I always recommend that the new member send their pics that they wanted posted to a forum moderator to be inserted into the thread.

Sending a question to "admin" is kinda like a fart in a thunderstorm (no offense admin... :shock: ) they aren't always around which is why sending a pm to a moderator is a better idea... :idea:
"A man is no better than what he leaves behind"
Cecil B. DeMille

Try to remember, Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't make it true!

3whiterag

#3 Post by 3whiterag » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:49 am

Hello Watchdog, I thought of that but according to some members, that is not the case here, new members apparently are allowed to post photos.

vintagehamiltons

#4 Post by vintagehamiltons » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:16 pm

What is your issue? I've found the easiest way if the file is on your computer is to click on the "Attachments" tab, the click on "Add files", find the file and upload it.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (37.5 KiB) Viewed 612 times
Tom Diss
Mod Squad

3whiterag

#5 Post by 3whiterag » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:22 am

Hello Vintagehamiltons, I have no problem doing that, the issue is I do not have the "Place in Line" tab to the left of the Delete tab. I can queue the photos up but not place them in the body of the message. Very strange. As I said, a number of members have tried to help but it is beyond their scope of expertise and mine. I have contacted Admin and Techguy but got no response at all. Dave tried to help and he was the one who told me about the "Place in Line" tab. I had no idea it existed until he told me which was when we realized that was why I could not load photos to messages. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

JerseyMo

#6 Post by JerseyMo » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:33 am

Sorry but, maybe this will help. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10689

What browsers are you using and have you cleared the cache recently?
“Someday, and that day may never come, I’ll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift”

3whiterag

#7 Post by 3whiterag » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:13 am

Well, isn't that interesting. After a number of sent messages and pm's I gave up and have not visited the site in about two weeks. Today I thought what the heck, I will try again. Guess What? The Place In Line tab is now there!!!!! Yahoo! Now I can post photos! Thank You whoever is responsible!! Much appreciated!!