Approximately 1500 Federal glass crystals

Put your bands or crystal up for sale
colerb

Approximately 1500 Federal glass crystals

#1 Post by colerb » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:47 pm

I purchased some cabinets at an estate sale that contain approximately 1500 glass crystals made by Federal. The majority are labeled with watch maker name and shape/size info. I have attempted to list some of the smaller brands on eBay, but the size of this project is daunting. If anyone is interested in purchasing the crystals as a lot, please contact me at newberrycoles@gmail.com.

I removed any chipped, scratched or broken crystals. The ones that are listed on eBay have been lightly cleaned, but the bulk of them have varying amounts of grime from storage. Some are colored but the overall percentage of colored crystals is very low. Here a quick list of makers and numbers (counted are bold and the rest are estimated).

Harman/Parker 4
Westfield 16
Illinois 38
Hamden 4
New Haven 3
Tavannes 5
Swiss 4
Liberty 7
Wittnauer 7
Star 45
Pioneer 14
Belove 10
LDWC 17
Master 9
Helbros 13
Ingersoll 5
Other small labeled 20
Unlabeled 122
Longines 88
Waltham 182

Elgin 300+
Benrus 80+
Bulova 150+
Hamlin 150+
Gruen 200+

I also have a Vintage Metal G-S Flexo Crystal Watchmakers Cabinet with ~700 acrylic crystals. The eBay listing can be seen here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/152774053927

I would be willing to separate the crystals from the cabinet. I am asking between $10 and $15 for the glass crystals on eBay, but I understand anyone buying in bulk will have to be in at a substantially lower price! Open to any offers!

Robert