Can you guys give me any info about this Tag-Heuer Watch?

Beginners Vintage Watch Discussion Forum Where You Can Get Expert Help
Valheru

Can you guys give me any info about this Tag-Heuer Watch?

#1 Post by Valheru » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:07 am

I don't know if it is fake, one of my friends has it and asked my help to see the value and weather if it is fake or not. So I wanted to ask you guys since you guys are professionals on this stuff :roll:

It does not work and the numbers seems a bit off, my friend says the top of watch is not rotatable but the minutes are showing off...

Tags:

JerseyMo

Re: Can you guys give me any info about this Tag-Heuer Watch?

#2 Post by JerseyMo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:07 am

Open up the case back and provide a picture of the movement. For now I'll say 'fake'
“Someday, and that day may never come, I’ll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift”

Valheru

#3 Post by Valheru » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:35 pm

Update it seems this thing rotate but my friend didnt know how :lol: :lol:
JerseyMo wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:07 am
Open up the case back and provide a picture of the movement. For now I'll say 'fake'
I will bring it to a watch repair guy to open it and post thanks a lot ! do you know how much the original ones costs?

JerseyMo

#4 Post by JerseyMo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:03 pm

You can do the research very easily, just search by the numbers you see on the case back. Also use the numbers on the movement once you get the case back off.

If you don't find any information, it is a good sign the watch is not legit. Tag's have a very strong fan base and there is plenty of information out there. But, they are one of the most faked as well.

good luck with the search.
“Someday, and that day may never come, I’ll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift”