60s Henex diver ?

Beginners Vintage Watch Discussion Forum Where You Can Get Expert Help
michalmox

60s Henex diver ?

#1 Post by michalmox » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:06 am

Hi, I am new to this forum and I would like to ask for your help. I bought these henex watches and I would like to bring them back to their original state. Does anyone have information about production and this model? Of course, I was looking for ebay. The current firm Henex-Roventa responded only this:

Dear Sir,

We acknowledge receipt of your request and interest in the history of Henex. This watch was indeed produced by us but many many years ago and unfortunately we do not have any information left about its production.

With best regards,

Henex.jpg
Henex.jpg (54.35 KiB) Viewed 407 times
s-l500.jpg
s-l500.jpg (46.52 KiB) Viewed 407 times
Thanks Michael

SFC

Re: 60s Henex diver ?

#2 Post by SFC » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi don't know anything about your Henex other than that it looks like a decent watch. It is missing the bezel insert. Not sure how you are going to get the "original" insert besides finding another watch that is complete... unless the watch has sentimental value that may defeat the purpose of trying to bring this particular watch 100%. You could also see if you could get an aftermarket aluminum insert to fit. Is it a screw down crown? And is it stripped?

michalmox

Re: 60s Henex diver ?

#3 Post by michalmox » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi, my watch should come to me on Tuesday as soon as it arrives I will give more information and photos. For the beginning, of course, I will be satisfied with the aftermarket bezel insert, but in time ... I just hope it will have reasonable dimensions.