Vintage Elgin Watch Discussion Forum
- Posts: 1986
- Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:19 pm
- Location: Cincinnati
stryfox wrote:My second hand has evidence that it was once red. I see yours is not. Any idea if they did at one time come with red?
I can clean this one up or repaint it. I just want it to pass the wrist test first.
I have had a number of white dial niagaras go thru my hands. They all had blue second hands.
The black ones have had silver second hands.
- Posts: 201
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:39 am
- Location: Cambridgeshire UK
That is one great looking watch nice find.
I wonder if they used the same dial as the Cavalier but applied different markers, as it uses the same 643 Swiss movement.
- Back.jpg (1017.54 KiB) Viewed 305 times
- Wrist Shot.jpg (953.06 KiB) Viewed 305 times
life is 100% fatal, so get on with it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests