I found this for $8USD and it looked very interesting. I am not sure if it is a marriage watch or not, but the face / watch hands look pretty old. The face says Pet and on the bottom Swiss. On the movement, it says "A. Schild" 1 Jewel, 1 Adjustment. The caseback says Gerber Swiss.
Maybe someone here knows more about this watch, but it does seem very interesting.
Thanks! and yes, I like looking at Thrift stores for unique watches!
Vintage Misc Watch Discussion Forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- IMG_3298.jpg (509.89 KiB) Viewed 360 times
- IMG_3299.jpg (254.34 KiB) Viewed 360 times
- IMG_3300.jpg (475.9 KiB) Viewed 360 times
- IMG_3301.jpg (432.33 KiB) Viewed 360 times
- IMG_3302.jpg (215.39 KiB) Viewed 360 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest