Waiting for Nemo, and a Photo From Earlier This Week

Vintage European Watch Discussion Forum
salleh

Waiting for Nemo, and a Photo From Earlier This Week

#1 Post by salleh » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:13 am

....I hope all you east coast peeps are battened down for Nemo......It does seem as if the weather guys are getting better at forcasting those big storms accurately ......it's harder for one of the big ones to sneak up on us with all the weather watching stuff in the sky .....
......So I bet it will be a big storm ....

....winter only showed up here in southwest Michigan about 3 weeks ago ......and the days between the 3 sotrms we've had have been so warm that most if not all of the snow melted within 1 or 2 days .....

.....However, I did manage to get a few shots ....Since I am now in a house in town ....so photos.....this shot was taken during the storm .....so the lighting is flatflatfalt ....

....when I was a photographer in my previous life ....back in the dawn of time, when we used film in our cameras....I used 2475, or Record Rapid ..a very high speed B &W film with a huge golf ball grain ....I loved it .....so for this photo I was playing around with the different things I can do with one of my programs .....not a fabulous program ....basic ....but I managed to get a similar effect .....

....This is taken from the back window .....not a bad back yard though huh ?

What a long strange trip it's been......