Vintage Illinois Watch Discussion Forum
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
Picked this watch up at regional flea market with whole bunch of other less desirable watches. Looks like it could be something interesting.
- 20180903_181125.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 797 times
- 20180903_181140.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 797 times
- 20180903_184040.jpg (3.15 MiB) Viewed 797 times
YOU BET!!! It's a "Chesterfield," a very hard-to-find and very desirable Illinois model. It's one of only two Illinois models that have two-tone white and yellow gold-filled bezels.Looks like it could be something interesting.
Quite a find -- congrats! And welcome to the forum!
There is not much to it. Asked some random wendor on Brimfield flea market if he has any watches for sale. He said only bag of junk. Asked to take a look and found 4 watches that looked somewhat interesting. The rest was quartz junk. I won't name the price paid, let's just say it wasn't much.
- Posts: 2308
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:26 pm
- Location: near the mean streets of Detroit
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest