FS: vintage IWC schaffhausen cal 62 gilt dial staybrite

Post your watches here for sale or trade. All items must have a price or will be deleted from the post. Please write sold when your item has been sold. Thank You, Mgt
Nadam

FS: vintage IWC schaffhausen cal 62 gilt dial staybrite

#1 Post by Nadam » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:30 pm

I´m selling this beautiful IWC schaffhausen watch from my personal collection. According to the serial numbers, the movement is a cal.62 which was produced from the year 1939 to 1949..The total number of cal. 62 movements produced were 13 800 pcs. which is a very small production number compared to the other calibers made by IWC schaffhausen. According to the serial number on the case, it was produced/delivered in 1936. 'The case is a beautiful staybrite case measuring 27 mm. The case is gorgeously polished as you can see from the pictures. The dial is a gild dial with applied numerals and it is in a very nice condition with a bit of patina. This watch is just beautiful and in my opinion quiet rare, it is uncommon to find gilt dial staybrite schaffhausen watches with cal 62 (again this is a quiet rare caliber). Asking price is 700 USD or best offer. If you need proof of ownership, than I will provide you with tagged pictures plus I will set the time according to your requirements.