Search found 3563 matches
- Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:36 am
- Forum: Hamilton Watch ID Forum
- Topic: Post Your Mystery Hamiltons Here.
- Replies: 369
- Views: 96417
I found this watch while going through some old boxes with my father. He told me that he thinks it’s from the 60’ s, but he doesn’t remember getting the watch. I’ve looked all over the internet, but I can’t seem to figure out what watch this is. Possibly a 1972-73 Dateline A-594 with its original b...
- Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:22 am
- Forum: What are you wearing today?
- Topic: WRUW 3/10 through 3/16/2019?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 414
I've got one available.
http://s513.photobucket.com/user/Vintag ... ort=4&o=42
- Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:45 pm
- Forum: Hamilton Watch Forum
- Topic: “Sentimental Me” with this Boone
- Replies: 3
- Views: 215
When I started collecting, I only wanted "clean" case backs. After a short while I decided inscriptions backs were actually cool and made me wonder about the person the watch was given to. I had one that was a gift from "Mary" to "George" in 1934. My grandmother had a brother named George and his wi...
- Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:21 am
- Forum: Elgin Watch Forum
- Topic: "IWCCo Elite Eight", the FULL set of Admirals & Generals
- Replies: 6
- Views: 275
Beautiful watches, great research!