Search found 972 matches
- Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:26 am
- Forum: Seiko Watch Forum
- Topic: Newb: Please value 1968 Seiko DX
- Replies: 1
- Views: 119
Hi slowhand. I think there are many around like yours, I’d say it’s worth around 50 to 75 bucks. However, Ninja is the Seiko man, perhaps he’ll weigh in with a post hopefully. Thanks for posting!
- Sun May 20, 2018 3:39 pm
- Forum: What are you wearing today?
- Topic: WRUW 5/20 through 5/26/2018?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 1010
That’s a nice Elgin 209 James. I like the numerals. Today I wore a Gruen Veri-Thin. It’s hard to get a good shot of it due to the faceted crystal reflection.
- Sun May 13, 2018 4:59 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: My mother’s pendant watch collection.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 308
Here’s a shot of my Late Mother’s pendant watch collection that I saved & then put together into a shadow box. I put the hooks in myself, kind of cool eh?