So where exactly is this guy? Tried to look at his "about us" and his "blog" and there is absolutely nothing?https://www.kleinvintagewatchrepair.com/
He 'da man. Well known for quality vintage Seiko service. As a result there is a long wait list, though.
Search found 856 matches
- Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:57 am
- Forum: Seiko Watch Forum
- Topic: Repair service shop for Seiko Pogue?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 103
- Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:05 pm
- Forum: Repairing, Renovating and Restoring your watch
- Topic: anyone know thewatchguy.com ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 506
A two month (+/-) turn around isn't half bad especially if you're pleased with his work. I've had much, much worse.